I am going to try to sleep in my place tonight.Many nights I sleep by a friend because I am too anxious to sleep alone.Some nights I start off in my place but wake up in a panic and drive to friends house.Thank God I can just walk into my friends place day or night without even knocking.Even though in my mind I know its just anxiety the anxiety is so strong that it can trick my mind into thinking I will stop breathing faint or even die.For those who havent had bad anxiety in their lives the way I would describe it is it feels like the feeling one gets when they see a car about to run them over so imagine having this feeling for many hours a day every day.
How can this make sense?How can so much pain make sense?I think about the Jews who were in Egypt for 210 years,how did those individual Jews survive such suffering for so many years.Is it a trade pain for growth?and what happends if the pain is too much and growth doesnt happen but instead I give up.How is it worth it then?What was the point of the pain then?
Comments
Post a Comment