Whats the point?Is this what I was born for?To be exhausted and depressed each day.To feel alone.How could this of happened to me.How could I have been abused by my own family member.The emotional pain that has been weighing down on me for so many years.Maybe there is purpose to my suffering but it hurts too much.I dont want to be in pain anymore.No more emotional and physical pain.Not too long after I wake up in the morning I am exhausted again and ready to go back to sleep.How painful is it to watch those around me living their lives,getting married,making money.Another session of therapy,but does it really do much,I feel like I am not getting anywhere.
How can this make sense?How can so much pain make sense?I think about the Jews who were in Egypt for 210 years,how did those individual Jews survive such suffering for so many years.Is it a trade pain for growth?and what happends if the pain is too much and growth doesnt happen but instead I give up.How is it worth it then?What was the point of the pain then?
Comments
Post a Comment