It seems like a dream,like one of those movies where the character wakes up but but I am not waking up.This is life,this is my life.but how can it be,things were supposed to be different,I was supposed to be loved growing up,I wasnt supposed to be abused.I wasnt supposed to be in so much physical pain for the last 20 years.How does one even survive so long in pain.At least the weather was beautiful outside today.At least I have some special friends in my life.I have thoughts that attack me.Negative thoughts,painful emotions.Can you relate to this?
How can this make sense?How can so much pain make sense?I think about the Jews who were in Egypt for 210 years,how did those individual Jews survive such suffering for so many years.Is it a trade pain for growth?and what happends if the pain is too much and growth doesnt happen but instead I give up.How is it worth it then?What was the point of the pain then?
Comments
Post a Comment